Sexual Harassment Prevention: Additional Training for Retail Environments - Streaming Video Training Program
Best Selling Pay Per View
Note: When ordering Streaming Video Training Program, you will be provided a link to access the program you purchased. You will have 5 consecutive days to access the program starting from the time you click the link.
Designed as an industry-specific add-on to Sexual Harassment Prevention Modules 1-5!
Nearly one in six charges of sexual harassment filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) comes from the retail industry, according to EEOC. Due to the public-facing and decentralized nature of the work, retail employees are uniquely vulnerable to sexual harassment.
These experiences can take an emotional, psychological, and physical toll on employees, resulting in high turnover, low morale, and lost productivity. In addition, companies that fail to address claims of sexual harassment can suffer costly court cases, negative publicity, and reputation damage.
There are multiple definitions of sexual harassment, and all of them contain a degree of subjectivity. Recognize that sexual harassment is not a black and white issue because it involves subjective experiences. This training session will help you identify behaviors that constitute sexual harassment and techniques you can use in response to those behaviors to help keep your workplace respectful and safe.
This training program is designed to help identify and respond to sexual harassment in the retail industry. Specifically, this training will teach employees how to recognize illegal behavior from coworkers and customers, and how to respond in the unfortunate event that it does occur.
- Available in English and Spanish
- Developed by subject-matter and adult learning experts in cooperation with leading researchers
- Streaming Video format allows trainers to conduct effective, affordable training wherever they have Internet access
- Includes 5 days of access to the video plus downloadable Trainer Guide, quiz and answer key, a training log and supplemental video content
- Program is viewable from video-capable, internet-connected mobile devices such as an iPhone and iPad, as well as most Android tablets and phones
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date|
Streaming Video - English