J. J. Keller respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask any users of our Sites and Services to do the same. In the appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, J. J. Keller may disable or terminate user accounts of those who may infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, J. J. Keller offers the following procedures under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. A Designated Agent has been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office to receive notification of allegations of infringement. J. J. Keller will act expeditiously to remove or block access to material that is infringing. To accomplish this, you or an agent acting in an official capacity for your behalf, must follow the steps below.
Pursuant to Title 17, U.S. Code, § 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent in writing to the following Designated Agent:
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
3003 Breezewood Lane
Neenah, Wisconsin 54957
Telephone: (920) 967-7045
Facsimile: (920) 720-7638
Email Address: email@example.com
and must include the following:
- Your electronic or physical signature or that of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
- Identification of the copyright work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including, as applicable, its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If J. J. Keller removes or blocks material posted by a user, J. J. Keller will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the user who posted the material. If the user who posted the material sends a proper "counter-notification" stating that the removal or blocking was the result of a mistake or a misidentification of the material, J. J. Keller will provide a copy of the counter-notification to you or your agent. Unless you notify J. J. Keller that you have filed a court action seeking to restrain the alleged infringement, J. J. Keller will replace or unblock the material not less than ten (10) or more than fourteen (14) business days after receiving the counter-notification.