Winter Safety: Working & Driving in Snow, Ice, & Extreme Cold - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 50690
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
The winter season brings challenges to anyone who works outdoors or drives on roads that can quickly become covered in snow or ice. Both working conditions and road conditions can be treacherous, posing risks to health and safety.
This course is designed to help learners stay safe while working or driving in snowy, icy, and extreme cold conditions.
- The J. J. Keller's Winter Safety: Working & Driving in Snow, Ice, & Extreme Cold eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Winter Weather Preparation
- Before You Head Out
- Dressing for Winter Weather
- Ready Your Vehicle
- Working in Winter Weather
- Trench Foot
- Injury Prevention
- Driving in Winter Weather
- Winter Driving
- Driving on Ice
- Staying Safe When Stranded
- Winter Weather Preparation
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Prepare themselves and their vehicle for winter weather
- Recognize common signs and symptoms of winter weather-related injuries and identify how to protect themselves from these injuries
- Apply driving techniques that will help them operate their vehicle safely in snow, ice, and extreme cold
- Intended Audience: Anyone who works or drives in snow, ice or extreme cold
- Length: 30 minutes
- Regs Covered: OSHA's General Duty Clause
- Copyright Date: 2017
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.