Slips, Trips, and Falls: Hazard Perception Challenge - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, slips, trips, and falls constitute the majority of workplace accidents. And every year the cost of these injuries to employers is in the billions. Tragically, slips, trips, and falls account for a sizeable percentage of annual workplace fatalities.
- This hazard perception course is designed to increase employee awareness of slip, trip, and fall hazards, and to foster proactive responses wherever hazards exist.
- The J. J. Keller's Slips, Trips, and Falls: Hazard Perception Challenge eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Ladders & Stairs
- Elevated Surfaces & Floor Openings
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the difference between slips/trips and falls
- Recognize what causes slips, trips, and falls to occur
- Describe how to appropriately respond to hazards in the workplace
- Intended Audience: Any employee susceptible to slips, trips, and falls in the workplace.
- Length: 45 minutes
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D
- Copyright Date: 2015 (Rev. 1/17), with Eyecue 2015 (Rev. 1/17)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System
Reinforce your safety and compliance training throughout the workplace with J. J. Keller® training programs featuring the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System.
The EyeCue® system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller® programs enhanced with EyeCue® icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue® tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller® training for greater retention.
EyeCue® Starter Pack (sold separately)
The EyeCue® Starter Pack is sold separately. Designed for use with Online Training and EyeCue® Streaming Videos, the starter pack includes:
- (1) EyeCue® Trainer Guide - Topic-specific guide explains how to effectively use and incorporate the EyeCue® Visual Learning System, 20 pages
- (1) EyeCue® Poster - Topic-specific poster provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue® tag. 17" x 22", non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
- (1) EyeCue® Tag Pack - Set of topic-specific tags, magnets, stickers, floor signs and window clings for use in your workplace. Includes:
- (10) Stickers - Slips, Trips and Falls Proper Ladder Use Reminder 3" X 4"
- (10) Magnets - Slips, Trips and Falls Housekeeping Reminder 3" X 4"
- (10) Tags - Slips, Trips and Falls Housekeeping Reminder 3" X 4"
- (5) Stickers - Slips, Trips and Falls Handrail Reminder 8" X 9"
- (5) Window Clings - Slips, Trips and Falls Slip/Fall Reminder 4" X 5"
- (5) Floor Labels - Slips, Trips and Falls Trip Reminder 8" X 9"
- (10) Miniature Zip Ties, 8"
See the EyeCue® Visual Learning System in action:
Visit JJKeller.com/EyeCue to learn more about the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System, including all available EyeCue® workplace safety training programs, tags and posters to reinforce your training efforts.
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.