Forklift Training Curriculum - Online Course
Add 80 Points To Cart
Product Code: 56653, 56654
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 80 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
A forklift is a powered, mechanical device that is used to move or lift loads. Although this seems like a simple task, forklifts can cause serious injury or death if they are misused or if the operator isn't properly trained on how to use the equipment safely.
The Forklift Training Curriculum helps satisfy the operator training requirements under OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck Standard (1910.178(I)). Specifically, it is designed to help learners choose, inspect, and operate a forklift in a safe way, protecting themselves and their coworkers from the potential hazards associated with their use.
There are 4 online courses included within the Forklift Training Curriculum:
- Equipment Basics helps learners choose the right forklift for the job and understand its limitations.
- Equipment Inspections helps learners inspect a forklift in preparation for their shift.
- Operating Procedures helps learners operate a forklift in a safe way.
- Maintaining Your Forklift helps learners maintain a forklift in a safe way.
Intended Audience: New or veteran employees who use forklifts
Length: 55 minutes
Copyright Date: 2018
Language: Available in English or Spanish
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.
J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System
Reinforce your safety and compliance training throughout the workplace with J. J. Keller® training programs featuring the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System.
The EyeCue® system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller® programs enhanced with EyeCue® icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue® tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller® training for greater retention.
Visit JJKeller.com/EyeCue to learn more about the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System, including all available EyeCue® workplace safety training programs, tags and posters to reinforce your training efforts.