Fire Extinguisher Essentials - Streaming Video Training Program
Learn how to assess the situation and decide the best course of action to keep you and those around you safe when it comes to fires. Read more.
Please select a version option
Best Selling Pay Per View
Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors Need To Know - Streaming Video Training Program
Streaming Video Training Program helps fulfill supervisors' required alcohol and drug training.
Electrical Safety: Training for Unqualified Employees - Streaming Video Training Program
Streaming Video Training Program helps train unqualified employees on OSHA's electrical safety regulations. Enhanced with the EyeCue Visual Learning System.
Sexual Harassment Prevention - Streaming Video Training Program
Sexual harassment Streaming Video Training Program helps all employees—including bystanders—address unwanted and unlawful sexual harassment in the workplace, and learn how to respond if an unfortunate event does occur.
- (1) 10-Minute Video - Available in English. Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels. Topics covered include:
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire extinguisher classifications and types
- Fire extinguisher parts
- Using a Fire Extinguisher
- What to do before using a fire extinguisher
- Extinguishing fires using the PASS technique
- Fire Extinguishers
Order supplemental training materials not included with the Pay Per View option: employee handbook. Please allow time for delivery of supplemental training materials prior to your Pay Per View training session.
After completing this program, learners will be able to:
- Identify the different classes of fires and determine when to use each type of fire extinguisher
- List all parts of a fire extinguisher
- Identify precautions that must be taken before using a fire extinguisher, and
- Demonstrate how to extinguish a fire using the PASS technique
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)