Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 38794, 66608
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Helps you comply with requirements of 49 CFR 42 and 382.601
- Program provides a high-level overview of the Drug and Alcohol FMCSA Clearinghouse rule, explaining the data submitted by motor carriers and service providers to the FMCSA. This Clearinghouse FMCSA information is required to be included with the company’s policy/training materials starting January 6, 2020.
- The J. J. Keller's Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Alcohol and drug prohibitions
- Types of tests required
- Testing procedures
- Consequences of violating the prohibitions
- Effects of alcohol abuse and drug use
- Intended Audience: CMV operators
- Length: 60 minutes
- Language: Available in English and Spanish
- Copyright Date: 2014 (Rev. 1/18, 10/19)
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.