When your employees’ best choice is to deny an active shooter access to the room they are in, they can look to the contents of the go bag to help them do just that. The Basic Tactical + First Aid kit also provides you with essential first aid components.
- Informational Card – Helps you easily provide information that can be communicated to the police: your building’s address, the name of the conference room, and what door number they should enter to most easily access that room.
- What to Do Card – Provides critical tips on what to do during an active shooter event and how to treat someone who is injured.
- Color-Coded Flashcards – Can be slid under the door to communicate with police after they have arrived. Most often, a green card indicates that everyone inside is safe and unharmed. A red card indicates someone inside is injured and needs immediate medical help.
- Window Punch/Flashlight – Can be used to break and exit windows on the ground floor. The crank flashlight provides light if power goes out or room is dark.
- Heavy-Duty Zip Ties (10 Pack) – Can be used to keep the closer arm of a hydraulic door from opening more than a few inches or to restrain a shooter who enters the area.
- Door Stop – Helps slow down or deter an active shooter.
- Marker – Can be used to indicate when a bandage was put on or to communicate with police.
- Medium-Duty Tear-Away Seals (5 Pack) – Secures bag and prevents tampering and theft.
- Active Shooter/Active Threat Duffel Bag – Stores supplies to use in denying access to an active shooter.
- First Aid Tape – Can be used to tape bandages on.
- Life Kit
- Bleeding Control Instructions
- Bandage Shears
- Nitrile Exam Gloves (2 Pair)
- Trauma Bandage
- SWAT-T Stretch, Wrap & Tuck Tourniquet
- Compressed Gauze
Increase quantity of items in your kit by adding extra components to your cart: