Step Bolts & Manhole Steps for Telecommunications - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 50613
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
The nature of telecommunications work presents a wide variety of work locations, schedules, and work crew configurations. Individuals whose jobs require the use of step bolts and manhole steps to climb or descend are more prone to slips and falls if proper safety requirements are not met.
This course is designed to help learners understand OSHA's requirements for using step bolts and manhole steps. Specifically, it will cover the safety measures they can take to help prevent personal injuries.
- The J. J. Keller's Step Bolts & Manhole Steps for Telecommunications eLearning course covers the following topics:
- What You'll Learn
- Step Bolts & Manhole Steps
- Step Bolts
- Manhole Steps
- Safe Climbing & Descending
- Reporting a Hazardous Condition
- Course Exam
- Course Exam (5 questions)
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize potential hazards related to step bolts and manhole steps
- Identify safety measures to minimize slips and falls
- Explain how to respond to a hazardous condition
- Intended Audience: Any employee in the telecom industry using step bolts and/or manhole steps.
- Length: 20 minutes
- Language: English
- Regs Covered:
- General Industry, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D Walking and Working Surfaces
- General Industry, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D: 1910.22 General Requirements
- General Industry, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D: 1910.22(b) Loads
- General Industry, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D: 1910.22(d) Inspection, maintenance, and repair
- General Industry, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D: 1910.24 Step bolts and manhole steps
- General Industry, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D: 1910.268 Telecommunications
- General Industry, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D: 1910.268(h) Ladders
- Copyright Date: 2017
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.