Prohibiting the Coercion of CMV Drivers - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Regulations covered: 49 CFR 386 and 390
- Effective January 29, 2016, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) will enforce the Prohibiting Coercion of Commercial Motor Vehicle Drivers rule. Otherwise known as the Coercion Rule, this new rule helps protect commercial motor vehicle (CMV) and motorcoach drivers from being coerced into violating the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, Hazardous Materials Regulations, or Federal Motor Carrier Commercial Regulations.
- This course is designed to help anyone involved in the transportation process understand coercion and the Coercion Rule, including the requirements to be considered coercion, the formal complaint process, and the consequences that could result based on an FMCSA investigation.
- The J. J. Keller's Prohibiting the Coercion of CMV Drivers eLearning course covers the following topics:
- What is Coercion?
- FMCSA Definition
- Requirements to be Considered Coercion
- Filing a Formal Complaint
- How to Submit a Complaint
- Formal Complaint Requirements
- Then What?
- After the Investigation Concludes
- Division Administrator’s Rulings
- Notice of Violation
- Notice of Claim
- Drivers are Protected
- What is Coercion?
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss how to recognize coercion when it occurs
- Explain how to file a formal coercion complaint with the FMCSA
- Describe what happens after an investigation completes
- Intended Audience: Employees involved in any facet of interstate commerce or the transportation of hazardous materials in intrastate commerce
- Length: 10 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2016 (Rev. 7/16)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.