ELD Backup Log Book with Detailed DVIR, 2-Ply, with Recap - Personalized
Call 1-877-564-2333 to order!
Personalize your Carrier Name, Address, City, State, and Zip Code.
Best Selling Log Books
Under 395.20(h), carriers are required to give their drivers instructions for dealing with ELD malfunctions and enough blank logs to last at least 8 days.
- Provides ELD malfunction procedures and blank logs to help comply with 49 CFR Section 395.20(h)
- Helps drivers satisfy the record keeping requirements of Section 395.34
- Includes ELD malfunction reporting and recordkeeping procedures
- Includes an area for fleet contact information
- Features instructions for completing logs and an hours-of-service summary on the inside back cover to simplify compliance
- Book format, 10 sets each of Log and DVIR forms per book
- Two plies
- Measures 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Stock version also available