Back Safety: Keep Your Back In Action - DVD Training
Educate your employees on maintaining a healthy back and taking preventive measures to avoid back injuries. Read more.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 38232
Best Selling DVD Programs
Forklift Training - DVD Program
Helps you meet OSHA forklift training requirements while keeping both operators and pedestrians around forklifts safe.
Hazmat Training Program - USB and Digital Download
This Hazardous materials training program helps employers and employees learn how to safely and properly handle hazardous materials for shipping and transporting. Available in USB and Digital Download formats!
Cargo Securement FLATBEDS - DVD Training Program
Helps drivers understand flatbed cargo loading and the flatbed cargo securement process.
- Helps your employees understand the basic principles of back health and the most common prevention practices to avoiding a back injury
- Covers proper techniques that should be used when lifting/lowering, sitting, standing, pushing, pulling, climbing, twisting, reaching and overreaching
- Explores real-world scenarios of routine tasks common in most workplaces, as well as how they can be done correctly and safely
- Offers essential back injury prevention tips featuring various stretches and exercises aimed at improving flexibility, stamina and overall back health
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- 2014 Bronze Telly Award Winner
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
DVD Training - English