Upcoming informational webinar to address the URS
Posted October 23, 2015
The FMCSA National Training Center (NTC) is hosting a webinar, which will give participants an update for the Unified Registration System (URS). The purpose of this webinar is to
General awareness of the URS regulation requirements as part of the planned phased implementation, and
- An open question-and-answer session for participants.
The URS is the electronic online registration system that streamlines FMCSA’s registration process and serves as a clearinghouse and depository of information on all entities regulated by the agency. As directed by the U.S. Congress, the URS is a rulemaking that FMCSA undertook intended to help simplify and reduce
The webinar will be delivered four times in October and four times in November:
- October 29, 2015, and October 30, 2015, at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Eastern Time
- November 3, 2015, and November 5, 2015, at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Eastern Time
To register, visit the following sites:
- October: connectdot.connectsolutions.com/admin/show-event-catalog?folder-id=1127789814
- November: connectdot.connectsolutions.com/admin/show-event-catalog?folder-id=1127789820
J. J. Keller's Permit & Tax Manual provides detailed information on how to get tax refunds and credits to which you may be entitled.
J. J. Keller's FREE Transportation SafetyClicks™ email newsletter brings quick-read safety and compliance news right to your email box.