Skip to main content
Skip global navigation and go to main content

DOT Authority Services

J. J. Keller will advise you on the proper trucking authority registration and credentials you need to operate legally. Managing and staying ahead of authority requirements can get confusing, because proper registration depends on the type of carrier you are (private or for-hire), the type of transportation you perform (hazardous materials, non-hazmat, passenger carrying, etc.), and where you operate (interstate or intrastate). Some states — including California, Iowa, Kansas and Louisiana — require carriers to obtain for-hire interstate/intrastate operating authorities.

Our team is very experienced in this work and is ready to help make the process as simple, quick and straightforward as possible for you. View some of the popular filing authority services we offer below: US DOT Number, UCR, MC Number, and Process Agent BOC-3, or contact us today to learn about some of our other services such as Federal Hazmat Permits, PHMSA Hazardous Material Registration, State Hazmat Alliance Transport Applications and USDOT Number Consolidations.

Call: 888-473-4638

Ask About New Carrier Starter Packages!

  • For-Hire Interstate Carrier Bundle
  • Private Carrier Interstate Bundle

Call 888-473-4638 or click here to learn more.

Buying a New Truck?

Don't forget to e-file your IRS Form 2290 for heavy vehicle use tax. Just 3 quick, easy steps!
Use code AUTHORITY today for 15% off your 2290 filing.

e-file now

Products: (  1 - 7 of 7  )
Products: (  1 - 7 of 7  )