Workplace Bullying and Violence Training for Supervisors - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 30136, 66647
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
People often equate “bullying” with children, believing that the burden of dealing with such torment disappears after one leaves school. But in reality, bullies can be found in any organization, regardless of size or industry.
As an adult, expressions of anger or other inappropriate conduct should be addressed by the employer as a violation of workplace conduct rules. However, bullying may be subtler. If a pattern of behavior which humiliates or intimidates an employee or otherwise sabotages his or her performance develops, then you may have a bullying situation to deal with.
This course is designed to help supervisors recognize, prevent, and resolve incidents of workplace bullying and violence at their organization.
- The J. J. Keller Workplace Bullying & Violence Training for Supervisors online course covers the following topics:
- Workplace Bullying
- Bullying & the Law
- Size of the Problem
- Warning Signs
- Workplace Conduct
- Taking Action
- Workplace Violence
- Introduction to Workplace Violence
- Minimizing Incidents of Workplace Violence
- Domestic Violence
- Working with HR
- Involving Human Resources
- Terminating an Employee
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Summarize the effects bullying has on employees and the organization
- Identify the warning signs of bullying
- Distinguish between “being firm” and “appearing as a bully” themselves
- Respond appropriately to workplace bullying situations
- Reduce the risk of violent incidents
- Recognize and respond to domestic violence
- Intended Audience: Supervisors, management, and human resource personnel in any industry
- Length: 50 minutes
- Languages: Available in English or Spanish
- Reg Covered: General Duty Clause OSH Act 5(a)(1)
- Copyright Date: 2018
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-800-327-6868.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.