Vehicle Inspections: Tractor Trailers - DVD Training
For all drivers of property-carrying commercial motor vehicles that require a CDL to operate. Online preview available. Read more.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 48468
Best Selling DVD Programs
Forklift Training - DVD Program
Helps you meet OSHA forklift training requirements while keeping both operators and pedestrians around forklifts safe.
Defensive Driving for CMV Drivers Training Program
This defensive driving training program helps drivers develop their defensive driving skills. Available in USB and Digital Download formats!
Hazmat Training Program - USB and Digital Download
This Hazardous materials training program helps employers and employees learn how to safely and properly handle hazardous materials for shipping and transporting. Available in USB and Digital Download formats!
- Helps motor carriers and drivers remain in compliance with the FMCSA regulations.
- Avoid costly (and potentially deadly) breakdowns and accidents (due to equipment failure) when on the road by understanding the requirements of the three types of vehicle inspections that must be performed on a CMV:
- Pre-Trip (FMCSR Sec. 392.7 and 396.13) - Performed before taking a vehicle on the road to identify problems that could cause a breakdown or crash.
- On-the-Road (FMCSR Sec. 392.9) - Performed while driving (check of dashboard gauges) and whenever stopped (check of tires, wheels, rims, brakes, lights, electrical and air connections to trailer, trailer coupling devices, and cargo securement).
- Post-Trip (FMCSR Sec. 396.11) - Performed at day's end and includes filling out a driver vehicle inspection report (DVIR) and listing any problems discovered.
- How to perform each of the three types of inspections
- When each inspection needs to be performed
- The importance of performing these inspections every time to prevent the possibility of costly (and potentially deadly) breakdowns and accidents (due to equipment failure) when they are on the road.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
DVD Training - English