Substance Abuse Training for Supervisors - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Codes: 24846
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Substance abuse in the workplace is a serious issue. It places a major burden on all segments of American society, including the workplace. Drug and alcohol abuse adversely affects morale and productivity on the job and can endanger both the abuser and his or her coworkers.
- Employers have enormous potential to protect their businesses from the negative impact of substance abuse by educating employees and encouraging individuals with substance abuse problems to seek help.
- This course is designed to help supervisors learn about the dangers of substance abuse in the workplace, and understand their role as supervisors in enforcing their company's substance abuse policy.
- The J. J. Keller's Substance Abuse Training for Supervisors eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Substance Abuse & the Workplace
- Substance Abuse
- Employee Performance
- Advantages of an Alcohol- & Drug-free Workplace
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Purpose of the Policy
- Elements of the Policy
- Reasonable Suspicion of Substance Abuse
- Signs of Substance Abuse
- Documenting Your Suspicions
- Confronting an Employee
- Substance Abuse & the Workplace
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- List the negative impacts of substance abuse in the workplace
- Recognize the signs of substance abuse in the workplace
- Properly document observed behaviors that may indicate substance abuse
- State the best ways to confront an employee suspected of substance abuse
- Intended Audience: Supervisors in General Industry
- Length: 50 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2012 (Rev. 1/17)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.