Substance Abuse Training for Employees - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Codes: 24794, 66689
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
Substance abuse in the workplace is a serious issue. It places a major burden on all segments of American society, including the workplace. Drug and alcohol abuse adversely affects morale and productivity on the job and can endanger both the abuser and his or her coworkers.
Employers have enormous potential to protect their businesses from the negative impact of substance abuse by educating employees and encouraging individuals with substance abuse problems to seek help.
This course is designed to help your employees understand the issue of substance abuse in the workplace, how your company's substance abuse policy affects your employees, as well as their role in complying with that policy.
- The J. J. Keller Substance Abuse Training for Employees online course covers the following topics:
- The Scope of the Problem
- Substance Abuse
- Substance Abuse in America
- Substance Abuse in the Workplace
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Purpose of the Policy
- Elements of the Policy
- Procedures & Consequences
- Understanding Your Company’s Policy
- Signs of Substance Abuse
- Safety Is the Priority
- Seeking Help for Substance Abuse
- The Scope of the Problem
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the scope of the problem of substance abuse in the workplace
- Recognize the negative impacts of substance abuse in the workplace
- Identify the policies that companies can put in place to address the issue
- Understand the importance of complying with company substance abuse policies
- Understand how to reduce the danger of substance abuse at work
- Identify the signs of substance abuse in the workplace
- Identify where to seek help for substance abuse issues
- Intended Audience: All Employees
- Language: Available in English and Spanish
- Length: 60 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2012 (Rev. 1/18)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-327-6868. Learn more.
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.