Slips & Trips for Construction - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Covers regulations 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D, 29 CFR 1926.1051, 1926.1060, 1926.25
- Teaches employees the the proper measures to ensure their safety and the safety of others in the workplace
- The J. J. Keller's Slips & Trips for Construction eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Slip & Trip Basics
- What is a Slip?
- What is a Trip?
- Causes of Slips & Trips in the Workplace
- Potential Injuries
- Cost of Slips, Trips, & Falls
- Preventing Slips & Trips
- Reducing Incidents
- Jobsite Design
- Employee Best Practices
- Proper Footwear & Safe Walking Practices
- Correct & Report Hazards
- Slip & Trip Basics
- Course Length: 30 minutes
- Intended Audience: Any construction worker susceptible to slips and trips on the jobsite
- Copyright Date: 2014 (Rev. 7/16)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the difference between slips and trips and what causes each of them to occur
- Discuss the potential injuries sustained and costs associated with slips and trips
- Describe ways to prevent slips and trips on the jobsite
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-800-327-6868.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.