Safety Audits for Employees - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51170
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
Safety audits help employers reduce and prevent the unfortunate result of workplace hazards. Even one hazardous incident has the potential to negatively impact an organization, including an illness, injury or death of an employee, as well as damaged property. Conducting audits also sends a clear message to employees that their safety is a top priority and encourages collaborative efforts to create and maintain a hazard-free workplace.
This course is designed to help employees understand the purpose and benefits of OSHA safety audits, what they can expect, and how they can play an active role in creating a hazard-free workplace.
- The J. J. Keller's Safety Audits for Employees eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Safety Audits
- What is a Safety Audit?
- What to Expect
- Preventing & Responding to Hazards
- Safety Audits
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and benefits of a safety audit
- Describe the tasks performed during and after an audit
- Identify appropriate ways to prevent and control workplace hazards
- Intended Audience: Any employee who is not responsible for conducting a safety audit
- Length: 15 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2017
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.