Roadside Inspections for CMV Drivers - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 48444, 57423
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
One poor inspection performance can lead to a driver or vehicle being placed out of service, and that can result in more drivers being selected for DOT inspections. This can result in lost revenue, DOT fines, or an in-house DOT audit.
This program is designed to help properly prepare drivers for roadside inspections and help them understand the consequences of a failed inspection. It also addresses the proper way to show your ELDs during an inspection to help comply with officers.
- J. J. Keller's eLearning course covers the following topics:
- The Basics
- Who Gets Inspected
- Different Types
- The Process
- The Results
- Inspection Report
- Inspection Outcomes: No Violations
- Inspection Outcomes: With Violations
- Inspection Outcomes: Out of Service
- How to File a Complaint
- The Basics
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to prepare for a roadside inspection
- Recognize what happens during a roadside inspection
- Explain what to expect after you pass or fail a roadside inspection
- Intended Audience: All drivers of vehicles that require a CDL to operate
- Regs Covered: §392.7; §395.15; §395.15; §396
- Language: Available in English or Spanish
- Length: 20 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2018
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.