Personal Safety & Security for CMV Drivers - DVD Training
- Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) drivers spend most of their workday out on the road. Whether they are traveling to unfamiliar locations or following a routine route, a potential threat to their personal security and safety could appear anywhere during the course of their trip.
- This truck driver training program is designed to help with driver safety by teaching them how to recognize and avoid possibly harmful situations. Specifically, it is a candid discussion of the potential threats drivers face and their best course of action to keep themselves safe from theft and physical violence.
- Focuses on three key areas:
- Before Heading Out
- On-The-Road Threats
- Dangerous Situations When Stopped
- Specifically, the program covers how to:
- Plan your route
- Spot and avoid aggressive drivers
- Respond to roadside threats
- Prevent theft
- Stay safe at truck stops and loading docks
- Ready-to-use security training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
DVD Training -English