Lockout/Tagout – Online Training Course (Canada)
Best Selling Online Courses
In the manufacturing and construction sectors, serious injury can occur when people come into contact with production machines or other pieces of equipment that are inadvertently activated because lockout/tagout procedures do not exist or are not used. These incidents are easily preventable if proper safety procedures are established and are used correctly and consistently.
- This course:
- Describes the different types of energy sources lockout/tagout can involve
- Explains the general rules of lockout/tagout procedures
- Gives the basic knowledge required to correctly and effectively complete lockout/tagout procedures
- Intended Audience: Employees who work on energized equipment and need to understand proper procedures for lockout and tagout
- Course Length: 30 minutes
- Languages: Available in English and French Canadian
- Copyright Date: 2020
Course is licensed for use by Vubiz, Inc.
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.