Below are just some of J. J. Keller's workplace safety consultants that have worked in nearly every industry and bring deep regulatory knowledge and vast resources to the table for clients.
Steve Canney, ASC, Senior Practice Manager – Workplace Safety
- 30+ years of OSHA and workplace consulting experience
- Advanced Safety Certification (A.S.C.), Department of Labor Sponsored National Safety Council
- OSHA-authorized 501 General Industry Outreach Safety Instructor (qualified to deliver OSHA general industry 10/30-hour training)
- Policy and program development, implementation and management
Knowledge is critical to providing service excellence. I listen carefully to each client's situation before making a single recommendation, and I enjoy using my background knowledge and experience to help them improve their safety and compliance.
Shirley Thomas, MS, MBA, Ed.D., Safety Consultant
- 20+ years in industrial safety and compliance
- Industrial hygiene planning, implementation and monitoring
- Instructor certifications, OSHA 10/30, general industry and construction
- OSHA 1910 and 1926 regulatory compliance
Great companies are in compliance by design and don't leave safety to chance. Non-compliance is typically due to lack of knowledge, training or management oversight. It's my goal to empower clients with knowledge & training, and to ensure they have the proper procedures & best practices in place to be effective & successful.
Laura Casey, CSP, CHST, Safety Consultant
- 18+ years managing national and international EHS programs
- Construction safety
- Board of Directors, National Environmental Safety & Health Trainers Association (NESHTA)
- Certified Environmental Safety Trainer (NESHTA)
- Behavior-based safety improvement programs
I believe that a robust, effective safety program is the result of empowerment, leadership and ownership. The culture of an organization, regardless of the size, needs to be built on human capital. Embrace them, protect them, and empower them. They are the pillars of your past, present and future.