How to Properly Wash Your Hands - Online Training Course
Make your job easier with a subscription to J. J. Keller's® Training. Get started today with a free eLearning Course!
Try for Free!
Product Code: 61236
Best Selling Online Courses
Washing your hands is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. This helps prevent infections because people frequently touch their eyes, nose and mouth without even realizing it. Germs can get into your body through your eyes, nose and mouth and make you sick.
This online course is designed to provide employees with step-by-step instructions on how to properly wash their hands to remove dirt, grease, germs, and microbes.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Wet Hands
- Lather with Soap
- Dry Hands
- Hand Sanitizer
- After completing this training course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the type of water to use when washing and rinsing your hands.
- Identify how long you need to scrub your hands with soap and water.
- List two ways you can effectively dry your hands without risking recontamination.
- Intended Audience: All employees
- Length: 5 minutes
- Language: Available in English
- Copyright Date: 2020