HAZWOPER: Respiratory Protection - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51592, 66680
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
This HAZWOPER training course is designed to provide learners with comprehensive information of the purpose of respirators, all the components and types of respiratory protection equipment, respirator selection factors, respirator fit tests, and how to care for and use a respirator properly.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Respirator Basics
- Respiratory Hazards
- Employer Duties
- Respiratory Protection Equipment
- Types of Facepieces
- Types of Respirators
- Breathing Air
- Respirator Selection & Fit
- Respirator Selection
- Respirator Fit
- Respirator Care & Use
- Respirator Care
- Respirator Use
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the purpose of respirators, the potential hazards they provide protection from, and employer responsibilities regarding respirators
- Identify respiratory protection equipment including different types of facepieces, air-purifying respirators, atmosphere-supplying respirators, filters, cartridges, canisters, escape-only respirators, and breathing air
- Describe the purpose of a respirator fit test, the steps involved in a fit test, and factors that can affect a good seal
- Discuss end-of-service life, and how to clean, store, inspect, and repair respirators
- Describe how to examine a respirator for cleanliness and damage, verify a proper seal, and use a respirator properly
- Intended Audience: Any employees who may be involved or expected to engage in:
- Hazardous waste cleanup operations where the employee may be exposed to hazardous substances; or
- A response to an occurrence which results, or is likely to result, in an uncontrolled release of a hazardous substance
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1910.120, 29 CFR 1910.134, 29 CFR 1910 Subpart Z, 29 CFR 1926 Subpart D, 29 CFR 1926.65, 29 CFR 1926 Subpart Z
- Length: 60 minutes
- Languages: Available in English or Spanish
- Copyright Date: 2018
This online course is part of the HAZWOPER: Emergency Response Initial Training: Hazmat Technician-Level Responders Curriculum.
To view the other 10 courses included in this curriculum, as well as other levels of emergency responders training, visit the Hazwoper Training Page.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-800-327-6868.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.