HAZWOPER: Medical Program - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51590, 66677
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
This HAZWOPER training course is designed to acquaint the employee with the Medical Program including the types of exams required, emergency and non-emergency treatment, medical records available, and symptoms to watch for that may indicate injury or illness while working with hazardous substances during hazardous waste cleanup or emergency response operations.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Your Job Has Health Hazards
- Medical Surveillance
- Who Needs Medical Surveillance?
- Medical Surveillance Exams
- Types of Exams
- Emergency Medical Treatment & First Aid
- Signs & Symptoms of Emergency
- Medical Treatment & First Aid
- Medical Program & Recordkeeping
- Medical Surveillance Program
- Program Review
- Other Records
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Define what medical surveillance is and list the reasons to perform medical surveillance and who is required to be medically monitored
- Discuss different types of medical exams including pre-assignment, periodic, and termination exams, along with written opinions and confidentiality
- List the possible signs and symptoms of chemical exposure and heat/cold exposures and the requirements for emergency and non-emergency medical treatment
- Discuss the importance of maintaining a medical surveillance program, medical records, and performing medical program reviews
- Intended Audience: Any employees who may be involved or expected to engage in:
- Hazardous waste cleanup operations where the employee may be exposed to hazardous substances; or
- A response to an occurrence which results, or is likely to result, in an uncontrolled release of a hazardous substance
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1910.120, 29 CFR 1910.1020, 29 CFR 1926.33, 29 CFR 1926.65
- Length: 45 minutes
- Languages: Available in English or Spanish
- Copyright Date: 2018
This online course is part of the HAZWOPER: Emergency Response Initial Training: Hazmat Technician-Level Responders Curriculum.
To view the other 10 courses included in this curriculum, as well as other levels of emergency responders training, visit the Hazwoper Training Page.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.