HAZWOPER: Health & Physical Hazards - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51593, 66676
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
This HAZWOPER training course is designed to create awareness to hazards that may be present when working at a hazardous waste cleanup site or responding to an emergency release.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Illness & Injury Prevention
- The Importance of Safety
- Control Hazards
- Think Safety First
- Chemical Hazards
- Chemical Health Hazards
- Chemical Physical Hazards
- Dangerous Atmospheres
- Other Health Hazards
- Other Health Hazards at Work
- Biological Hazards
- Heat Stress
- Cold Temperatures
- Ergonomic Issues
- Psychological Impacts
- Other Physical Hazards
- Other Physical Hazards at Work
- Confined Spaces
- Equipment & Tools
- Falling Objects
- Weather-Related Hazards
- Other Site Safety Hazards
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe measures that can be taken to prevent injury and illness including controlling hazards and placing importance on thinking safety first
- List chemical hazards (including both health and physical hazards from chemicals), signs and symptoms of exposure, and precautions that can be taken
- Discuss other health hazards to be aware of like radiation, biological hazards, heat stress, cold temperatures, ergonomic issues, noise, and possible psychological impacts
- Recognize other physical hazards including electrical hazards, confined spaces, equipment and tool hazards, falling objects, weather-related hazards, and other site safety hazards
- Intended Audience: Any employees who may be involved or expected to engage in:
- Hazardous waste cleanup operations where the employee may be exposed to hazardous substances; or
- A response to an occurrence which results, or is likely to result, in an uncontrolled release of a hazardous substance
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1910.120, 29 CFR 1926.65, 29 CFR 1910.1096, 29 CFR 1910.137, & 29 CFR 1910.146
- Length: 60 minutes
- Languages: Available in English or Spanish
- Copyright Date: 2018
This online course is part of the HAZWOPER: Emergency Response Initial Training: Hazmat Technician-Level Responders Curriculum.
To view the other 10 courses included in this curriculum, as well as other levels of emergency responders training, visit the Hazwoper Training Page.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.