HAZWOPER: Emergency & Post-Emergency Response Procedures - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51586
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
This HAZWOPER training course is designed to expose learners to the steps used for notification, preparation, and response during emergency and post-emergency response operations.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Prevention & Planning
- Planning for a Release
- Recognition, Identification & Notification
- Spot a Release
- Make Proper Notifications
- Isolation & Size Up
- What Happened?
- Are There any Casualties?
- What Could Still Happen?
- What Resources are Available?
- Determine Hazards
- Allocate Personnel & Equipment
- Secure the Scene
- Make an Action Plan
- Emergency Response
- Ground Rules
- Help Victims
- Evacuate or Shelter-in-Place
- Control the Hazard
- Advanced Control Measures
- Terminate the Operation
- Post-Emergency Response
- Clean up the Area
- Decontaminate Personnel & Equipment
- Other Post-Emergency Tasks
- Prevention & Planning
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe what measures can be taken to be prepared
- Describe what methods may be used to recognize an emergency release of hazardous substances, to identify which ones are present, when to initiate an Emergency Response Plan (ERP), and what information to report when notifying emergency responders
- List factors to take into consideration when sizing up a situation and preparing to take action during an ERP
- Recognize steps and procedures for helping victims and containing or controlling the release of a hazardous substance
- Identify post-procedures after an emergency response has been terminated
- Intended Audience: Any employees who may be involved or expected to engage in:
- Hazardous waste cleanup operations where the employee may be exposed to hazardous substances; or
- A response to an occurrence which results, or is likely to result, in an uncontrolled release of a hazardous substance
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1910.120, 29 CFR 1926.65 and 40 CFR 311
- Length: 50 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2018
This online course is part of the HAZWOPER: Emergency Response Initial Training: Operations-Level Responders Curriculum.
To view the other 5 courses included in this curriculum, as well as other levels of emergency responders training, visit the Hazwoper Training Page.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.