Guide to Donning and Doffing Gloves - Online Training Course
Make your job easier with a subscription to J. J. Keller's® Training. Get started today with a free eLearning Course!
Try for Free!
Product Code: 61237
Best Selling Online Courses
Donning and doffing gloves properly is essential for effective protection. Donning gloves correctly will protect you from exposure to hazardous substances and contamination. Doffing gloves correctly will prevent contamination to yourself and the environment.
This online course is designed to provide employees with step-by-step instructions on the proper way to don (put on) and doff (take off) single use, disposable gloves (such as latex gloves) for maximum protection against contamination.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Single Use Only
- Remove from Cuff
- Dispose of Gloves Properly
- Wash Hands After Removing Gloves
- After completing this training course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the number of times latex (disposable) gloves can be reused
- Know what to do before donning (putting on) disposable gloves
- List the steps for properly doffing (taking off) disposable gloves
- Intended Audience: All employees
- Length: 5 minutes
- Language: Available in English
- Copyright Date: 2020