- Helps trainers meet the formal, practical, evaluation, and refresher training requirements of OSHA's 29 CFR Section 1926.602(d) and 1910.178(l).
- Provides forklift operators - new and veteran - with training on key safety and operation practices
- Workshop format reinforces learning using hands-on practice tools, exercises and learning activities
- Helps with forklift certification
- Covers the following topics:
- Operating a forklift in a constantly changing environment
- Avoiding hazards on a jobsite
- Understanding combined center of gravity and the stability triangle
- Performing pre-operational inspections
- Reading load charts
- Keeping the forklift and the load stable
- Placing a load
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- English & Spanish available all in one program
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired (closed-captioned in English only)
- 2011 Bronze Telly Award Winner
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-327-6868. Learn more.