Forklift Hazard Perception Challenge - Advanced Safety Awareness - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Each year forklift related incidents, accidents, and mishaps result in thousands of injuries, and even deaths. This course is designed to increase your awareness of forklift operation hazards and to foster proactive responses wherever hazards exist.
- Forklift Hazard Perception Challenge - Advanced Safety Awareness, the third in a series of three courses (basic, intermediate, and advanced), will develop employee hazard perception skills to help them recognize potential hazards in any situation and keep themselves, and others, safe.
- The J. J. Keller's Forklift Hazard Perception Challenge - Advanced Safety Awareness eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Seatbelt use
- Raised forks
- Wet surfaces
- Unattended forklifts
- Checking flatbed wheels
- Inadequate clearances
- Obstructed views
- When passengers are allowed
- Intersections and horn use
- After completing this forklift training course, learners will be able to:
- Better anticipate, identify, and appropriately react to forklift hazards in the workplace
- Recognize and apply best practices when operating a forklift under any circumstances
- Avoid dangerous activities and mistakes when operating a forklift
- Intended Audience: Employees in general industry workplaces who operate forklifts
- Length: 30 minutes
- Regs Covered: CFR §1910.178(l), CFR §1910.178(g), ANSI B56.1
- Copyright Date: 2016 (Rev. 12/16)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
This course features J. J. Keller’s exclusive Check On Learning exercises designed to put the student’s comprehension to the test in unique and highly interactive simulations.
Producer: Copyright 2013, J. J. Keller and Associates, Inc.
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.