Fall Protection for Construction - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Codes: 52431, 52432
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
Fall protection is one of the most frequently cited OSHA violations, due to lack of proper equipment and training. Falls are the leading cause of death among private construction industry workers, accounting for over 35% of all fatalities.
OSHA requires the use of fall protection when working at heights of six feet or greater above a lower level — and at any height when working above dangerous equipment — at all construction jobsites under CFR 1926 Subpart M, "Fall Protection." This program will help employees comply with this regulation.
This program is designed to help learners recognize the hazards of falling and how to minimize them. Specifically, it will cover the potential hazards and protective measures they can take to help prevent injuries while working on elevated working platforms and runways, or near floor, wall, or window openings.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Potential Hazards
- Unsafe Environment
- Unsafe Equipment
- Unsafe Behavior
- Fall Protection Systems
- Guardrail Systems
- Safety Net Systems
- Warning Line Systems
- Controlled Access Zones
- Safety Monitoring Systems
- Falling Object Protection
- Personal Fall Protection
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Positioning Device Systems
- Using Fall Protection Safely
- Choosing the Right Equipment
- Attending Training
- Inspecting Equipment
- Using Equipment
- Storing Equipment
- Performing Maintenance
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain potential fall hazards on the jobsite and describe appropriate ways to eliminate or prevent them
- Identify various forms of fall protection equipment and scenarios when each would be appropriate
- Recognize how to select, inspect, use, and store equipment properly
- Intended Audience: Any employee in the construction industry who is susceptible to falls while working on elevated surfaces, work platforms or runways, or near floor, wall, or window openings.
- Regs Covered: CFR 1926 Subpart M
- Length: 25 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2018
- Available in both English & Spanish.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.