- Updated to reflect the February 2013 and February 2015 rule changes
- Helps supervisors and managers gain a general awareness of the Family and Medical Leave Act laws and why it is important for them to know how the law works
- Outlines what supervisors must do when dealing with an employee's FMLA issues to help the employee and the company stay in compliance
- Covers a wide variety of Family and Medical Leave Act topics, including:
- Who is eligible for FMLA?
- What qualifies for FMLA?
- Military leave provisions (including qualifying exigency and service member care)
- Qualifying health conditions
- Intermittent and reduced schedule leave
- A supervisor's role and responsibilities in handling FMLA issues
- Takes a proactive training approach to help supervisors respond appropriately to employees' FMLA issue
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Main program is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-327-6868 Learn more.