Emergency Preparedness & Response - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 48877, 64256
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- OSHA requires employers to provide their employees with a safe environment to work. In the event an emergency situation arises, most employers must have an emergency action plan that describes how employees are expected to react. All employees must be trained on these written plans, which list emergency contacts and procedures like reporting fires or other emergencies, evacuation, and rescue/medical operations.
- This course is designed to help learners adequately prepare for and appropriately respond to emergency situations in the workplace.
- The J. J. Keller's Emergency Preparedness & Response eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Emergency Preparedness
- Types of Emergencies
- Emergency Action Plan
- Training & Practice Drills
- Emergency Response
- React Appropriately
- Emergency Communications
- Medical Assistance
- Emergency Preparedness
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the various types of emergency situations they may encounter and how to prepare for them
- Explain the importance of a company's written emergency action plan
- Discuss appropriate ways to react to emergencies
- Intended Audience: All employees
- Regs Covered: OSHA's General Duty Clause, 29 CFR 1910.38
- Languages: English (48877), Spanish (64256)
- Length: 20 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2016 (Rev. 12/16)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.