Emergency Eyewash & Shower Use - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51659
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
Employees working near, or in the presence of, strong acid and alkali chemicals are at an increased risk of coming into direct contact with them. Consequences can range from minor eye and skin irritation to serious injury, including severe burns and blindness. Because of this, OSHA requires employers to provide suitable facilities, such as emergency showers and eyewash stations, for immediate employee use while at work.
This course is designed to familiarize learners with the recognition and use of emergency eye washes and showers and ways to ensure quick access to them.
- The J. J. Keller's Emergency Eyewash & Shower Use eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Emergency Eyewashes & Showers
- Emergency Facilities
- About the Flushing Fluid
- Locating an Emergency Eyewash or Shower
- Ensuring Immediate Access
- Emergency Eyewashes & Showers
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of emergency eye washes and showers, including when and how to use them
- Describe the type and temperature of the flushing fluid used within emergency eyewashes and showers
- Identify ways to ensure immediate access and use of emergency eyewashes or showers
- Intended Audience: All employees who may be exposed to injurious corrosive materials
- Regs Covered:
- 29 CFR 1910.151(c) - Medical services and first aid
- Z358.1 – 2014, "Emergency Eye wash and Shower Equipment"
- Length: 20 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2017
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.