Electrical Safety: Training for Unqualified Employees - Online Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- Enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - See "EyeCue" tab for more details.
- This course is designed to familiarize learners with the basics of electrical safety, including how to recognize and avoid electrical hazards.
- The J. J. Keller's Electrical Safety: Training for Unqualified Employees eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Electricity Basics
- How Electricity Works
- Electrical Hazards (shock, burns, falls, fires, explosions, arc flash & arc blast)
- Common Causes of Electrical Incidents
- Electrical Safety
- Employee Categories (qualified, unqualified)
- Electrical Safeguards (insulation, electrical protective devices, guarding, grounding, lockout/tagout, personal protective equipment)
- Power Tool & Extension Cord Safety
- Emergency Procedures
- Electricity Basics
- Intended Audience: Any employee in any industry exposed to potential electrical hazards
- Length: 45 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2016, with EyeCue 2016, Spanish with EyeCue 2016 (Rev. 7/16)
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe how electricity works
- Explain various electrical hazards and how they could become injured by electricity
- Distinguish between a Qualified and an Unqualified employee
- Identify common ways to prevent accidents and protect themselves from electrical hazards
- Recognize what to do in the event of an electrical emergency
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System
Reinforce your safety and compliance training throughout the workplace with J. J. Keller® training programs featuring the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System.
The EyeCue® system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller® programs enhanced with EyeCue® icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue® tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller® training for greater retention.
See the EyeCue® Visual Learning System in action:
Visit JJKeller.com/EyeCue to learn more about the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System, including all available EyeCue® workplace safety training programs, tags and posters to reinforce your training efforts.
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.