Driving Techniques: Straight Truck Series - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51254
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
The Straight Truck Series is a collection of training programs which emphasize the essential skills necessary for staying safe on the road while operating a straight truck. This series is appropriate for all levels of truck drivers, from the entry-level to the veteran driver operating any type of straight truck.
Driving Techniques training is designed to help truck drivers understand the basic driving techniques that will help them develop the skills and attitude necessary to safely operate a straight truck. Specifically, it covers the importance of defensive driving and knowing how to safely maneuver a straight truck through turns and intersections, over railroad crossings, while merging and passing, and while driving through roundabouts. The program also covers how your driving techniques should change when driving at night or in extreme weather conditions.
- The J. J. Keller's Driving Techniques: Straight Truck Series eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Driving Techniques
- Defensive Driving
- Turns & Intersections
- Railroad Crossings
- Merging & Passing
- Night Driving & Extreme Weather
- Driving Techniques
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss defensive driving strategies to protect themselves while on the road
- Apply proper driving techniques to safely operate their straight truck
- Identify precautions to take when driving at night and in extreme weather conditions
- Intended Audience: Straight truck drivers
- Regs Covered: CFR or ANSI
- Length: 15 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2017
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.