Cold Stress - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
Designed to help learners understand how the body reacts to cold conditions, recognize the most common types of cold stress, learn how to prevent cold stress, and how to treat (first aid) workers with cold stress injuries until medical personnel arrive
- The J. J. Keller's Cold Stress eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Cold Working Environments
- What Causes Cold Stress?
- Who's at Risk?
- How the Body Loses Heat
- Winter Weather Alerts
- Signs and Symptoms of Cold Stress
- Common Cold-Induced Injuries
- Trench Foot
- Preventing Cold Stress
- Dress Warmly/Wear Layers
- Employer Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Responding to Cold Stress Emergencies
- Report Ailment
- Contact Emergency Personnel
- First Aid Measures
- Cold Working Environments
- Intended Audience: All levels of employees with prolonged exposure to cold working environments.
- Length: 30 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2015 (Rev. 8/16)
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify cold working environments
- Recognize commons signs and symptoms related to cold stress
- Implement cold stress prevention measures
- Discuss how to handle cold stress in emergency situations
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.