COVID-19 Prevention for Employers: How to Keep a Safe Workplace - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has changed the way workers work. No matter the industry or type of job, most workers have at least some exposure from coworkers, customers, or the general public. The virus poses serious hazards—employers have a responsibility to protect workers by assessing risk and implementing safeguards, which in turn decreases liability from OSHA citations, workers' compensation claims, and potential lawsuits.
COVID-19 Prevention for Employers: How to Keep a Safe Workplace course is designed to provide managers and supervisors with information needed to assess risk and protect workers from COVID-19 exposure on the job.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Classifying Jobs by Risk
- Job Classification
- Methods of Transmission
- Prevention Methods
- General Guidelines
- Special Considerations
- Responding to Worker Exposures
- Report Exposure
- Informing Workers of Exposures
- Guidance for Essential Workers
- Classifying Jobs by Risk
- After completing this COVID-19 training course, learners will be able to:
- Determine their workers’ risk class based on the four job classifications of risk defined by OSHA and the CDC
- Identify common ways COVID-19 is transmitted within the workplace
- Describe different work control methods to prevent employee exposure to COVID-19
- Explain how to respond to workers who have been exposed to COVID-19 or exhibit symptoms
- Intended Audience: Managers and supervisors in any industry who have workers with exposure to COVID-19
- Length: 25 minutes
- Language: Available in English
- Copyright Date: 2020
- Reg Covered: State-specific CDC and OSHA guidance for the states of CA, MI, OR, NJ, and VA.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.