Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know - DVD Training
Best Selling DVD Programs
- Helps you comply with requirements of 49 CFR 382.601 (providing your drivers with educational materials covering 11 key areas, along with a copy of your company's alcohol and drug testing policies and procedures)
- Program provides a high-level overview of the Drug and Alcohol FMCSA Clearinghouse rule, explaining the data submitted by motor carriers and service providers to the FMCSA.
- Using a conversational tone that speaks directly to drivers, this program:
- Discusses the specific rules under Parts 40 and 382 of the FMCSRs, including key definitions, prohibited conduct, and the circumstances under which drivers will be tested
- Covers the 6 types of testing required (pre-employment, post-accident, random, reasonable suspicion, return-to-duty, and follow-up)
- Features scenarios that go through alcohol and drug testing processes and procedures
- Emphasizes why drivers must comply with the alcohol and drug testing requirements
- Also includes info on refusal to submit to testing and referral to a substance abuse professional
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Effective June 1, 2023, U.S. Department of Transportation allows for the use of oral-fluid (saliva) specimens for drug testing. As a result, motor carriers must train drivers in safety-sensitive positions on oral-fluid specimen collection procedures to comply with 49 CFR 382.601(b)(6).
For more information, and to download a driver training handout on oral-fluid drug-testing procedures, click here.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
|Product Code||Description||Language||Format||Copyright Date||ISBN|
DVD Training - English
2014 (Rev. 1/18, 10/19)