- This training program has been updated to reflect changes to DOT drug testing regulations effective 1/1/18
- Helps you comply with requirements of 49 CFR 382.601 (providing your drivers with educational materials covering 11 key areas, along with a copy of your company's alcohol and drug testing policies and procedures)
- Using a conversational tone that speaks directly to drivers, this program:
- Discusses the specific rules under Parts 40 and 382 of the FMCSRs, including key definitions, prohibited conduct, and the circumstances under which drivers will be tested
- Covers the 6 types of testing required (pre-employment, post-accident, random, reasonable suspicion, return-to-duty, and
- Features scenarios that go through alcohol and drug testing processes and procedures
- Emphasizes why drivers must comply with the alcohol and drug testing requirements
- Also includes info on refusal to submit to testing and referral to a substance abuse professional
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-327-6868 Learn more.