- Helps you comply with requirements of 49 CFR 382.601 (providing your drivers with educational materials covering 11 key areas, along with a copy of your company's alcohol and drug testing policies and procedures)
- Program provides a high-level overview of the Drug and Alcohol FMCSA Clearinghouse rule, explaining the data submitted by motor carriers and service providers to the FMCSA. This Clearinghouse FMCSA information is required to be included with the company’s policy/training materials starting January 6, 2020.
- Using a conversational tone that speaks directly to drivers, this program:
- Discusses the specific rules under Parts 40 and 382 of the FMCSRs, including key definitions, prohibited conduct, and the circumstances under which drivers will be tested
- Covers the 6 types of testing required (pre-employment, post-accident, random, reasonable suspicion, return-to-duty, and
- Features scenarios that go through alcohol and drug testing processes and procedures
- Emphasizes why drivers must comply with the alcohol and drug testing requirements
- Also includes info on refusal to submit to testing and referral to a substance abuse professional
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this DVD's content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-327-6868 Learn more.