Aerial Lifts for Construction - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Code: 51817
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
Aerial lifts provide construction workers the convenience and accessibility to perform work at elevated heights that other types of equipment are not capable of or designed to do. However, with convenience comes an increased risk of injuries or death due to falls, crushing and electrocution. Adherence to safe work practices and adequate training helps keep workers safe and injury-free while using aerial lifts on the job.
This course is designed to familiarize learners with hazards related to aerial lifts and provide best practices to ensure safety while operating or working near one.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Aerial Lifts
- What is it?
- Types of Hazards
- Training Requirements
- Performing Inspections
- Staying Safe While Operating
- Performing Maintenance
- Aerial Lifts
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the primary intended use and identify different types used on the job
- Recognize the types of hazards associated with aerial lifts
- Discuss training and re-training requirements for workers
- Explain safe work practices related to inspection, operation and maintenance
- Intended Audience: Any worker in the construction industry who operates or works near an aerial lift
- Regs Covered: 1926.451(f)(6); 1926.453 Aerial Lifts; and 1926.454 Training Requirements
- Length: 25 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2017
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.