Active Shooter/Active Threat: Organizational Preparedness & Recovery - Online Training Course
Interactive Online Training courses are purchased using Training Points. This program is available for 25 points per seat (a seat is one person assigned to one course). Points are $1 each. See Overview for more information.
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Codes: 56434, 56140
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
To help prevent loss of human life in a workplace shooting incident, companies and individual employees must take steps to plan and prepare for these types of events.
This active shooter training course helps members of management and Human Resources (HR) prepare employees for a potential threat incident. It also provides guidance to help the company—and those who have survived such an incident—recover from the tragedy.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Workplace Violence Prevention Program
- Threat Assessment
- Risk Assessment
- Emergency Action Plan
- Practice Drills
- Go Bags
- Working with Law Enforcement
- Recovering from an Incident
- After completing this active shooter training course, management and HR will be able to:
- Identify actions their organization can take to prepare for a workplace shooter or threat incident
- Describe actions management can take in order to help the organization recover from an active shooter or threat incident
- Intended Audience: Any industry – Management, Human Resources, organization's Emergency Preparedness Team
- Length: 35 minutes
- Regs Covered: General Duty Clause OSH Act 5(a)(1)
- Language: Available in English or Spanish
- Copyright Date: 2018
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.