Accident Procedures: Driver Training Series - Online Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
- The Driver Training Series is a collection of training programs which emphasize the essential skills necessary for staying safe on the road. This series is appropriate for all levels of drivers, from the entry-level to the veteran driver.
- Accident Procedures is designed to help drivers understand what to do after being involved in (or witnessing) an accident. Specifically, it covers the procedures drivers should follow in order to safely and legally deal with the situation in a short period of time.
- The J. J. Keller's Accident Procedures: Driver Training Series eLearning course covers the following topic:
- When an Accident Occurs
- What is an Accident?
- Stop Immediately
- Prevent Additional Accidents
- Check for Injuries
- Contact Law Enforcement
- Document the Incident
- Notify Your Carrier
- After an Accident
- Regain Your Composure
- Refrain from Drinking Alcohol
- When an Accident Occurs
- After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Discuss the specific procedures to follow after an accident occurs
- Explain what to do once allowed to leave the scene of an accident
- Intended Audience: All drivers of vehicles that require a CDL.
- Length: 20 minutes
- Copyright Date: 2016
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.