Transportation Safety Management Today Newsletter
Quick-read transportation safety newsletter keeps you current on critical news and best practices. Read more.
Subscribe today! Your 1-year subscription will come with 1 newsletters per month. Your subscription will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 20748
Best Selling Newsletters
Hazmat Transportation Poster Service
Full-color posters make it easy to reinforce important hazmat safety messages every month.
Special Report - Supervisor's Guide to Hours of Service
Provides critical information on hours-of-service (HOS) regulations.
Special Report - IFTA-IRP Recordkeeping
Provides critical information on IFTA and IRP recordkeeping requirements.
- Helps you maintain an effective, full-service safety program
- Outlines complex safety and compliance issues, provides guidance on how to comply with regulations and operate safely, and answers common transportation questions in plain English
- Provides regular updates and tools safety managers can use to manage safety in their organizations
- Explains the impact of compliance and safety matters that affect the industry, and what actions carriers can take to stay out of regulatory and legal trouble
- Transportation safety newsletter covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Safety responsibilities
- Safety compliance management
- Safety fitness rating
- Accident investigation
- Risk management and loss prevention
- Safety training
- Human resources responsibilities
- Recruitment and retention
- Regular features include:
- Editor's Message - provides expert perspective on an emerging topic or content covered in the newsletter
- Key to Remember - takeaway summaries to help you identify which articles apply to your organization
- Expert Help Questions of the Month – provides thorough answers to the industry's most frequently asked questions
- Tech Talk – discusses emerging technology that could have an impact on your processes and organization
- Test Yourself – utilizes scenario-based questions to test your knowledge of situations you may experience on the job
- In the Field – profiles of safety professionals that help share insights and knowledge between peers
- References to additional content you can find in your online newsletter
- Subscription includes monthly poster and print
- ISSN: 2643-6620
|Product Code||Description||Copyright Date|
Print, 1-Yr. Subscription