Transport Compliance for Canada Online Edition
- Keeps safety and fleet operation managers at Canadian and U.S. transport companies up-to-date with Canada's transportation safety and operational requirements
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use publication that conveniently incorporates Canada's National Safety Code standards and provincial and territorial laws and regulations, as well as operational requirements that can have a significant impact on motor carriers' bottom lines
- Includes border crossing information, sample forms, agency contact information, and a summary of applicable U.S. regulations
- Helps you improve overall safety, avoid fines, and protect your drivers and the motoring public from costly accidents, and contain costs
- Covers critical transport topics, including:
- Hours of Service rules
- Pre-trip inspections
- Driver licensing
- Vehicle maintenance
- Cargo securement
- Size and weight limits
- And much more
- Newly updated – includes cross-reference charts that compare critical regulatory information from each province and territory:
- Definition of a CMV
- DQ file requirements
- Trip inspection requirements
- HOS requirements
- Includes a 1-Year Update Service subscription that helps you keep your print manual current by providing updates every 6 months.
- Online Edition includes continuous updates, and allows you to access content from any browser or mobile device within minutes of completing checkout – see Online Edition tab for details.
- 880 pages
Please note: As of December 2017, this new manual replaces the previous version: Motor Carrier Compliance for Canada Manual.
Online Edition & 1-Year Update Service