State & FMCSR Requirements Guide
Subscribe today! You'll get a printed manual and 1-year of Update Service to keep you in compliance with changing regulations. Twice a year we'll send you updates to your printed manual. Your subscription to our service will automatically renew each year so that you never miss an update. You will be billed annually, and can cancel anytime to avoid future charges.
- Newly updated — formatted in easy-to-read tables covering: state overviews, state topics, geographic requirements and FMCSR requirements
- Covers critical areas of transportation compliance: driver qualification, hours of service, accident reporting, size/weight limits, inspections and maintenance and more
- Includes current U.S. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, the official interpretations of these regulations and summaries of each state's adoptions of/exceptions to/additions to federal rules
- Helps you eliminate the need to check multiple sources for state-specific information, reduce risk of state-level fines and stay current with changing state-level regulations
- Includes a 1-Year Update Service subscription that helps you keep your print manual current by providing updates quarterly
- Revision bars are used to show where significant changes were made on updated pages
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, approximately 1,000 pages
Please note: All reviews submitted prior to August 2018 are for the previous version of this guide - Trucking Safety Guide.
Manual with 1-Year Update Service