Special Report - Supervisor's Guide to Hours of Service
Provides critical information on hours-of-service (HOS) regulations. Read more.
Please select a version option
Product Code: 62276
Best Selling Newsletters
Special Report - Regulatory Compliance for Motor Carrier Leasing
Provides critical information on leasing rules and regulations.
Transport Training Poster Service
Monthly training posters help reinforce important training messages.
Hazmat Transportation Poster Service
Full-color posters make it easy to reinforce important hazmat safety messages every month.
- Designed to help motor carrier personnel — especially supervisors and trainers — understand the U.S. federal and state hours-of-service regulations for commercial motor vehicle drivers, including both bus and truck drivers
- Includes the latest HOS regulations combined with graphic illustrations and explanations of the most often misinterpreted or misunderstood sections
- Covers a wide range of topics, including:
- HOS at a glance
- The regulations
- Driver/carrier responsibilities
- Limits for drivers of property-carrying vehicles
- Limits for drivers of passenger-carrying vehicles
- 60/70 hour rule
- The driver's duty status record
- Short-haul exceptions
- Electronic logs
- FMCSA questions and answers
- Policies and procedures
- Driver trip planning policy
- Driver HOS policy
- Driver logs policy
- HOS discussions for supervisors
- Canadian HOS
- State HOS regulations for intrastate operations
- Speed limits
- FMCSA contacts
- Softbound, 204 pages
- Measures 8-1/2" x 11"
- Special Reports are available as part of J. J. Keller's Transportation Regulatory Alert subscription.
|Product Code||Description||1 - 1||2 - 10||11 - 25|
|Higher quantities available. Pricing reflected in shopping cart or call 1-877-564-2333 to order.|
|Product Code||Description||ISSN||Copyright Date|