Special Report - Supervisor's Guide to Hours of Service
Provides critical information on hours-of-service (HOS) regulations. Read more.
Product Code: 62276
Best Selling Newsletters
Workplace Safety Regulatory Alert Newsletter
Delivers up-to-date workplace safety and OSHA compliance news every month.
Transportation Safety Training Advisor Newsletter
Keeps you current on critical training and transportation-related issues.
- Designed to help motor carrier personnel — especially supervisors and trainers — understand the U.S. federal and state hours-of-service regulations for commercial motor vehicle drivers, including both bus and truck drivers
- Includes the latest HOS regulations combined with graphic illustrations and explanations of the most often misinterpreted or misunderstood sections
- Covers a wide range of topics, including:
- HOS at a glance
- The regulations
- Driver/carrier responsibilities
- Limits for drivers of property-carrying vehicles
- Limits for drivers of passenger-carrying vehicles
- 60/70 hour rule
- The driver's duty status record
- Short-haul exceptions
- Electronic logs
- FMCSA questions and answers
- Policies and procedures
- Driver trip planning policy
- Driver HOS policy
- Driver logs policy
- HOS discussions for supervisors
- Canadian HOS
- State HOS regulations for intrastate operations
- Speed limits
- FMCSA contacts
- Softbound, 204 pages
- Measures 8-1/2" x 11"
- Special Reports are available as part of J. J. Keller's Transportation Regulatory Alert subscription.
|Product Code||Description||1 - 1||2 - 10||11 - 25|
|Higher quantities available. Pricing reflected in shopping cart or call 1-877-564-2333 to order.|
|Product Code||Description||ISSN||Copyright Date|