Under 395.20(h), carriers are required to give their drivers instructions for dealing with ELD malfunctions and enough blank logs to last at least 8 days.
- Provides ELD malfunction procedures and blank logs to help comply with 49 CFR Section 395.20(h)
- Helps drivers satisfy the record keeping requirements of Section 395.34
- Compatible with the Encompass® Log Scanning solution and Driver DataSense® Service
- Includes ELD malfunction reporting and recordkeeping procedures
- Includes an area for fleet contact information
- Features instructions for completing logs and an hours-of-service summary on the inside back cover to simplify compliance
- Book format, 10 sets each of Log and DVIR forms per book
- Two plies
- Measures 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Stock version also available