Respiratory Protection - Online Training Course
Add 25 Points To Cart
Product Codes: 43867, 50060
Best Selling Online Courses
This program is available for 25 points per seat. A seat is one person assigned to one course. Already have a J. J. Keller® Training account? Click here to log in. If you are a new customer, click here to learn more about Training Points.
When you're exposed to visible hazards, the dangers can be obvious. However, when you're exposed to airborne contaminants or oxygen-deficient atmospheres, you may not be able to sense the danger in time, if at all.
This online course is designed to help familiarize your employees with respiratory hazards, keep your employees safe, and meet OSHA’s respiratory protection training requirements (29 CFR 1910.134(k).
- The eLearning course covers the following topic:
- Controls & PPE
- What are the Other Controls?
- Engineering Control
- Work Practice Control
- Who is Responsible?
- The Importance of Fit
- What are the Other Controls?
- Respiratory Hazards
- Unseen Hazards
- Health Effects
- Your First Defense
- Breathing Protection
- Respiratory Protection
- Issuing Respirators
- Types of Respirators
- Air-Purifying Respirators
- Atmosphere-Supplying Respirators
- Hoods & Facepieces
- Positive or Negative-Pressure
- Special PPE Considerations
- Medical Evaluation
- Fit Testing
- Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH)
- Medical Records
- Respirator Care
- Respirator Storage
- End-of-Service Life
- If Something is Wrong
- After completing this course, employees will be able to:
- Identify workplace and engineering controls to safeguard workers from respiratory hazards
- Recognize respiratory safety hazards
- Explain why a medical evaluation is necessary
- Select appropriate PPE for respiratory protection
- Evaluate a respirator seal for fit
- Follow proper maintenance procedures
- Intended Audience: All employees
- Language: Available in English or Spanish
- Length: 20 minutes
- Regs Covered: 29 CFR 1910 : 1910.94 – (Ventilation); 1910.132 – (PPE General Requirements); 1910.134 – (Respiratory Protection); 1910.151 – (Medical Services & First Aid); 1910.1020 – (Access to Employee Exposure and Medical Records)
- Copyright Date: 2019
- Enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - See "EyeCue" tab for more details.
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at email@example.com or
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 — Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
WEB BROWSERS THAT BEST SUPPORT HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
J. J. Keller® Training
J. J. Keller's Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Points so you can get as much or as little as you need. The Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller® Training.
All our Interactive Online courses feature:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Points
For information on unlimited purchasing options, please contact us 1-888-601-2018.
If you already have a J. J. Keller® Training account and wish to log in, click here.
J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System
Reinforce your safety and compliance training throughout the workplace with J. J. Keller® training programs featuring the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System.
The EyeCue® system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller® programs enhanced with EyeCue® icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue® tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller® training for greater retention.
Visit JJKeller.com/EyeCue to learn more about the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System, including all available EyeCue® workplace safety training programs, tags and posters to reinforce your training efforts.